EVERY SUNDAY @ 9:00AM
(Rain or shine)
A joint effort of Culture Athletics and the Eastbound Run Crew (EBRC), #Socialsundays is weekly social run.
Open to the public, this run is a safe and welcoming space for runners of all experiences and backgrounds to come run some fun, judgement-free miles together. We love new faces, so come join the crew!
Here's the details...
* We leave every Sunday @ 9:00am. Show up a few min early (especially if it's your first time).
* The run always starts/finishes at Culture Athletics (181B Carlaw Ave).
* We’ll have bag check if you’re running 10km or more.
* We’ll do our best to have run leaders for all distances, but we expect everyone coming out to be self-sufficient (aka you won't get lost).
* We'll do the same route the each month. So try to learn the route in advance. We'll have printouts on-hand if you need them.
* Join us at the Purple Penguin after for 10% off coffee + fritters. Make sure to tell them you’re w/ Culture for the discount.
* All paces and new faces welcome!! We love new people and we’re friendly (promise).
THIS WEEK’S ROUTES:
Spring races are here! This month's routes will start with some hills, but will be nice and flat/fast in the back half (for those of you practicing pacing).
We're heading East into the upper beaches and back along the boardwalk. A great combination of hard work in the front half, beautiful views in the back half.
Join our Run Club FB group HERE
Follow us on IG HERE