EVERY SUNDAY @ 9:00AM
(Rain or shine)
This is our weekly social run. Nothing fast. Just for fun.
Open to the public, this run is a safe and welcoming space for runners of all experiences and backgrounds to come run some fun, judgement-free miles together. We love new faces, so come join the crew!
Here's the details...
* We leave every Sunday @ 9:00am. Show up a few min early (especially if it's your first time).
* The run always starts/finishes at Culture Athletics (972 Queen St. E).
* We’ll have bag check if you’re running 10km or more. If you're running 5km, we can't guarantee we'll have someone coming back right away.
* We’ll do our best to have run leaders for all distances, but we expect everyone coming out to be self-sufficient (aka you won't get lost).
* We'll do the same route the each month. So try to learn the route in advance. We'll have printouts on-hand if you need them.
* Join us at the Purple Penguin after for 10% off coffee + fritters. Make sure to tell them you’re w/ Culture for the discount.
* All paces and new faces welcome!! We love new people and we’re friendly (promise).
Fall brings cooler weather and AMAZING running. This month's routes look a little sporadic, but we assure you -- they're a fun run!
Routes start east along the boardwalk, then head North/East. We tried to keep them relatively flat for this month and easy to jump in/out on.
All routes start as an out and back, so you can make them as long/short as you'd like (if you're running less than 10k).
Join our Run Club FB group HERE
Follow us on IG HERE