#TrickOrStreets - Halloween 2020
October 30th and 31st, 2020
WHO SAID TRICK OR TREATING WAS JUST FOR KIDS?!?!?
Join Culture Athletics and New Balance Canada in our Halloween Scavenger Hunt through the East end or Toronto. #TrickOrStreets
HOW IT WORKS
- Team up with up with a running buddy (because Halloween shenanigans is always best enjoyed with friends).
- Run our extra spooky route through some of our favourite parts of the east end of Toronto. You can SEE THE ROUTE HERE. It's approx. 10km, so if that's too long for you, you can split it into two runs (one each day) or divide and conquer with your partner!
- Find the TEN Culture Athletics stickers we've placed along the route. Track them down, post a pic with each and get entered into a draw to win some SCARY-good prizes from Culture Athletics and New Balance Canada.
- A pair of New Balance shoes for BOTH team members from Culture Athletics
- Two months FREE group training from Culture Athletics for BOTH team members
- A big-ass bag of candy for BOTH team members (who needs gels when you've got fuzzy peaches?).
- HERE'S THE ROUTE. The stickers will be placed in plain site on street poles along the way.
- Runners have until midnight on Halloween to find as many of the stickers as they can and take pictures with them.
- Pictures need to be posted to Instagram tagging your teammate, @culture.athletics, @newbalancecanada, and use the hashtag #TrickorStreets
- Pictures have to be posted by 11:59pm on Oct 31st to count. And they can't be stories or anything like that. POSTS ONLY with all the proper tagging info.
- Each picture is an entry into a draw to win prizes for both you and your teammate. Pictures can be posted individually or multiple pics can be posted as a carousel (each pic in the carousel will still count as individual entries).
- Both teammates can post the same stickers, but they need to be different posts (can't just have one person posting twice). This means that if a team finds/posts all ten stickers, they get 20 entries into the draw!
- Please note: You don't need to prove you ran the route or necessarily run it in order! You just need to find the stickers and prove you found them.
HALLOWEEN AIN'T CANCELLED!!! So come join Culture Athletics and New Balance in some Halloween shenanigans!!
(It might be different, but definitely not cancelled...)
Everyone's health and safety is our top priority -- as such, this event will take place 100% outdoors. Please ensure to follow all regulations of Toronto Public Health, including social distancing from anyone not within your household and sanitizing on a regular basis.
Example sticker for reference...
THE ROUTE: Here's the route on Strava