Unisex Dryweight Singlet - Chifumi #1 Print
This variant is currently sold out
Janji Artist Series Kits #2
Whether training or racing, the nearly weightless Orbital Singlet features our incredibly lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking AFO fabric as well as bonded seams for a super smooth, anti-chafe fit. This radical performing singlet is designed to keep you cool when you're going all out, over any distance.
Print Story: This design is an exclusive collaboration with the Phnom Penh based street artist Chifumi and is inspired by the intricate hand gestures of Khmer classical dance (hence "Dance Style"). This particular gesture signifies Fruit in the telling of the life cycle of a plant from tendril-to-flower-to-fruit-to-seed. Hands speak a universal language, everything is cyclical and running is a dance after all. So let's dance! Learn more here.
- Exclusive Janji x Chifumi collab design for the Artist Series Kits
- Made from our ultra-lightweight, 4-way stretch AirFlatOut woven fabric that has a lighter-than-air feel
- Fast dry time, high breathability + excellent sweat wicking keeps the core cool and performing at peak efficiency from short sessions to long-hauls
- Wider racer back design enhances comfort by distributing the fabric drape more evenly across the shoulders to prevent pulling sensation over longer distances
- Bonded armholes, neckline + hem ensure an anti-chafe fit and super clean finish
- Body wrapped sport seaming is topped off with ladder stitch detailing
- Signature “watermark” blue reflectivity on both upper and lower back increases visibility in low light
- Weight: 57g / 2oz (size M)
- AFO woven: 88% recycled polyester, 12% lycra
Unisex Fit: this singlet is designed to accommodate the greatest range of body types but remains a slimmer athletic fit; men should buy their normal size. If you prefer your singlet more loose, or are between sizes, we recommend going up one size.
Aron wears size M and is 5'11"