- Perforations on the upper enhance breathability in the forefoot and arch.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
- Slimmer design reduces bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit.
- Exposed Flywire cables in the midfoot promote a snug fit at higher speeds.
- Cushlon ST foam provides soft, responsive cushioning.
- High-resiliency sockliner adapts to the contour of your foot for support.
- Waffle pistons on the outsole help absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction.
- Reduced tongue weight from the Pegasus 35 contours to your foot.
- Heel collar tapers away around the Achilles tendon.
There's a reason why the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 is so beloved by runners—it's a workhorse. And with super-breathable Flymesh fabric and a fine-tuned aerodynamic shape, it's made to help you train to be faster, for longer.
Full-length Zoom Air
An airbag that runs heel to toe does two things: it absorbs the impact of every stride and it provides a responsiveness that's reliable on mile one—and mile 100.
An Upper with Airflow
Your feet will stay as cool as possible as you pound the pavement. That's because our Flymesh fabric is a pretty remarkable innovation—it's incredibly durable yet super-breathable.
Lighter and Fast
In order to make this shoe lighter for faster runs, we had to rethink the traction. This new design has strategically placed rubber pods to promote responsiveness in the spots where you need it most. Less rubber means less weight.
Weight: 8 oz.
Drop: 10 mm