A FREE SOCIAL LONG RUN
EVERY SUNDAY @ 8:00AM
(Rain or shine)
LSD = Long Slow Distance.
Every week we host a social long run. Come log some miles with the crew!
We're building up to Toronto Waterfront Marathon (and half) and Chicago Marathon -- come join us!!
FALL HALF + FULL MARATHON BUILD
WEEK 11 of 15
SEP 17 ROUTES
This is a BIG week!
We've got four distances this week!
Open to the public, this run is a safe and welcoming space for runners of all experiences and backgrounds to long some miles!
Each week we offer two-three distances/routes:
ADV HALF + INTRO FULL
Here's the weekly routine...
* We'll update the routes a day or two in advance (see above). Make sure to learn the route! We'll do our best to have pace leaders, but it's up to you not to get lost!
* We meet every Sunday @ 8:00am. Show up a few min early (especially if it's your first time).
* The run always starts/finishes at Culture Athletics (972 Queen St. E).
* Come ready to run. The store might not be open, so we can't guarantee bag check and/or a washroom. So come ready to run!
* We start with a brief intro and answer any initial questions. We'll talk through the routes a bit and get the show on the road.
* People go for optional coffee/hangs at a local coffee shop after.
* All paces and new faces welcome!! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE FAST TO JOIN US! We've got people of ALL paces and experiences that run with us, so don't be shy/intimidated. We love new people and we’re friendly (promise).
Join our Run Club FB group HEREFollow us on IG HERE