HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
• All Boxing Day purchases are final sale
• Any purchase made between November 10th and December 25th, 2022 can be returned/exchanged until January 15th.
• Full priced items can be returned/refunded.
• Sale/discounted items are only eligible for credit.
• All regular return policy conditions still apply (see below).
• Same-day curbside pick-up.
• Same-day delivery within the GTA - Free on orders over $100. $10 flat rate on all other orders.
• Free expedited two-way shipping on orders over $100 - Canada-wide.
IMPORTANT RETURN POLICIES:
• We offer 14 days for a full refund. All returns must be initiated during this timeframe.
• Sale items are not eligible for free return shipping (the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund).
• Items marked down from 1-40% are eligible for store-credit/exchange only.
• Items marked down +40% are final sale.
• Items marked "Final Sale" are final sale.
• All underwear and nutrition are final sale.
• Gift cards are non-refundable.
• No price adjustments to match seasonal promotion prices (EG Black Friday, Boxing Day, end of season sales, etc).
Initiate a return
Initiate a return by emailing email@example.com (or clicking the button below). Include your order number in the subject line and we'll advise from there!
FREE, EASY RETURNS
We love our products. We want you to love our products, too. So buy what you like, try it on at home. If it doesn't fit, it's different than you thought it would be, simply let us know and we'll take it back. We will cover the cost of sending it back. Then simply order the correct size of what you need.
Unfortunately sale items are not eligible for free return shipping. Tthe cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. Alternatively, you can also return online orders in-store/curbside.
THERE ARE SOME STIPULATIONS THOUGH...
• After you receive a product you have 14 days to make sure you're happy or to initiate a return. After that, they're yours.
• Items that are marked down 40% or more are final sale.
• For returns on sale items, you'll need to cover the cost of shipping the item back (the cost will be deducted from your refund).
• All product needs to be in like-new condition (tags/packaging attached, footwear can't be worn outside/soles have no sign of wear). Products simply cannot be returned without being in their original packaging (aka opened socks can't be returned, shoes with damaged/missing shoeboxes can't be returned).
• Nutrition and underwear are final sale.
• Any product defects/issues will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
What is the return process?
To initiate a return/exchange a product, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure to include your order number in the subject line). We'll email you a return shipping label. Once we have the product back, we'll give it a quick inspection and send out the replacement/issue a credit/refund as required. Since everything is being shipped via Expedited Parcel or local courier, it's all quick and relatively painless (we promise).
If you have ANY questions at all, don't hesitate to give us a shout. Either hit us on the website's chat app, or email us at email@example.com.
If you are returning an item in person, we can issue the exchange/refund on the spot.
Please note that we charge a $20 restocking fee for any products that require meaningful cleaning upon return (E.G. deodorant marks, scuffs on shoe soles, pet hair, etc). If you return the product clean with tags attached, there's nothing to worry about.
How do I exchange sizes?
If you purchase an item and need a different size, simply initiate a return and re-purchase the item in the correct size. We'll refund you for the initial order once we have recieved the product back and inspected it. You'll recieve an email once we've processed the return and the refund will appear on your card a few days later.
If you purchased the item during a promotion, let us know you want to exchange the product when you initiate the return. We'll advise on how to get the same discount.
Please note: Sale items are not eligible for free returns, so the cost of shipping the item back is subtracted from the refund provided.
Can I get a refund on sale/clearance items?
We offer refunds on regular priced items. Items marked down 39% or less are exchange/store credit only. Items marked down 40% or more are final sale.
All returned items need to be in unworn/like-new condition (tags attached, shoes not worn outside). Any returns that don’t meet this criteria will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
Can I exchange a Final Sale item?
Final Sale items are final sale, so unfortunately not.
Also please note that items are that more than 40% off are final sale and cannot be returned/exchanged.
We're a local small-business, so everything is shipped from our Toronto storefront. We don't have a warehouse. We don't have a call centre. But we do ship a TON of packages every day -- and we do it fast. Shoot us an email if there's any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
GTA SAME-DAY DELIVERY
We use AlwaysOT same day delivery. This service is offered MONDAY-FRIDAY for orders placed before 12:00PM. All orders placed after 12:00PM are delivered next business day. Delivery drop off window is between 4:30pm to 10:00pm.
This service is free on orders over $100 CAD. $10 flat rate applies to all orders under that amount.
The service area for AlwaysOT
EXPEDITED CANADA POST
We ship all items from our TO storefront using Expedited Parcel service from Canada Post. All shipments are trackable and you'll receive a tracking email when your order is processed.
This shipping is FREE on orders over $100. For orders under this amount, the cost of shipping is calculated at checkout.
Please note Canada Post does not pick up our orders on the weekends and usually takes 3-5 business days to deliver (depending on the destination).
You can buy online and pick-up in-store no problemo. Simply choose the "pick up" delivery method at checkout.
You'll get a notification when your order has been packed up (this is usually within an hour). You can then come by and try it on before you take it home (or don't, it's your stuff...).
We can also process returns/refunds/exchanges on the spot.
Where do your products ship from?
Everything ships from our storefront -- located at 972 Queen St. East, Toronto, Ontario. We’re a local small business, so we don’t have a warehouse, distribution centre or anything like that -- everything’s shipped from our stockroom. The people you talk to on the phone are the same as on our chat app and are the same people packing your orders. So don’t worry -- you’re in good hands from start to finish. And I assure you, we're here to help.
How long does local pick-up take?
If it’s during store hours, we’ll pack your order within an hour (or so) of receiving it.
If it’s outside of store hours we’ll pack it when the store opens the next day.
Either way, it’ll be super-quick and you’ll receive an email when it’s good to go!
If it's time sensitive, just give us a call at (416) 465 6660 and we can make it a priority.
How long does shipping usually take?
We try to pack/process orders within one business day (sometimes two if we're slammed). Then it's up to the courier...
GTA Delivery (Hamilton to Oshawa):
Same-day or next weekday.
Please note they only deliver Tuesday-Friday.
Usually 3-5 days from pick up. Can be longer for rural locations and western + atlantic provinces.
Please note that Canada Post doesn't operdate on weekends.
Since Canada Post and our local couriers don't work on the weekends, any orders placed after Friday midday will be shipped out the following Tuesday (we're closed Mondays).
Can I track my shipment?
Anything that ships with Canada Post is expedited, so you’ll receive an automated email with the tracking info when it ships out.
Anything shipped locally won’t have a tracking number, but you will receive a notification when it goes out for delivery. You’ll then receive the parcel within the next two-to-three days.