Shipping & Returns Policy
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR TOP PRIORITY. PERIOD.
We want your shopping experience to be an easy moment in a hard year.
In light of the new COVID restrictions on the GTA, we’ve updated our store hours and shipping/returns policies.
That’s why we’re offering:
- Same-day curbside pick-up, six days a week
- On-the-spot curbside exchanges (try on footwear/accessories before you take it home)
- Three-day local deliveries (M4, M5 and M6 area codes)
- Free shipping on orders over $75
- Purchases made from Nov. 22 to Dec 24th can be returned/exchanged until Jan 15th
- Items marked down more than 25% are only eligible for store-credit/exchange
Where do your products ship from?
Our storefront is located at 1175 Queen St E Toronto Ontario. We’re a local small business, so we don’t have a warehouse, distribution centre or anything like that -- everything’s shipped from our stockroom. The people you talk to on the phone are the same as on our chat app and are the same people packing your orders. So don’t worry -- you’re in good hands from start to finish.
How long long does curbside pick-up take?
If it’s during store hours, we’ll pack your order within an hour (or so) of receiving it.
If it’s outside of store hours we’ll pack it when the store opens the next day.
Eitherway, it’ll be super-quick and you’ll receive an email when it’s good to go!
How long does it take to ship online orders?
We’re doing our best to ship all orders within one day of receiving them. That being said, there’s a ton of orders these days, so there might be a day delay here or there. But we’re a dedicated team and will do everything we can to get your order out ASAP.
Can I try anything on?
Unfortunately you can’t before you purchase anything, but we can help you out in a few ways…
- We have a bench outfront where you can try on any footwear or accessories before you take them home. Shoes don’t fit? No problem! We’ll get you into the right size/model and process the exchange on the spot!
- Message us! Our staff is monitoring our website’s chat messenger 24/7. Ask us any questions you may have about product specs, fit or recommendations and we can help you shop with confidence.
- Call us! Call the storefront during our curbside hours and we can answer any questions you’ve got! (416) 465 6660.
How do holiday/gift exchanges work?
Any product purchased between Nov 22 and Dec 24 has until Jan 15th for return/exchange. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the items you’d like to exchange/return. We’ll then provide you with a return label. Once we’ve got the product back, we will issue the refund or send out the exchanged product!
If our storefront is open (aka the lockdown is over) we’ll also be accepting returns/exchanges in person.
Exchanging gifts is easy as well. Just email us the order number and the item you want to exchange, we can take it from there.
It depends. We offer refunds on regular priced items and items marked down 25% or less. Items marked down 26% or more are exchange only.
Can I get a refund on sale/clearance items?
All returned items need to be in unworn/like-new condition (tags attached, shoes not worn outside). Any returns that don’t meet this criteria will be shipped back to the customer at their expense.
Can I track my shipment?
Anything that ships with Canada Post is expedited, so you’ll receive an automated email with the tracking info when it ships out.
Anything shipped locally won’t have a tracking number, but you will receive a notification when it goes out for delivery. You’ll then receive the parcel either that day or the next.
Deliveries within Toronto are fulfilled by a local partner. This allows us to avoid the hassle of Canada Post and get you your order within TWO DAYS! It's $5 flat rate for M4, M5 and M6 postal codes. It's faster than Canada Post and you're supporting local. It's a no brainer??? This service is free on orders over $75 CAD.
We ship all items from our TO storefront using Expedited Parcel service from Canada Post. As we're currently only shipping expedited parcels, all shipments are trackable and you'll receive a tracking email when your order is processed.
If you want to try on your item before you take it home -- that's great!
Choose "pick up" delivery method (first screen of the checkout). You'll get a notification when your order has been packed up (this is usually within an hour). You can then come by and try it on before you take it home (or don't, it's your stuff...).
No Hassle Returns
We love our products. We want you to love our products, too. So buy what you like, try it on at home. If it doesn't fit, it's different than you thought it would be, or has a manufacturer defect/issue, simply let us know and we'll take it back. We will cover the cost of additional shipping on all full-priced products. We’ll cover the cost of shipping sale items back to us, but you will be responsible for the cost of shipping on exchanges. You can also return online orders in-store/curbside.
There are some stipulations though...
- Any heavily marked-down product (25% off or more) are exchange/store credit only.
- All product needs to be in like-new condition (tags/packaging still attached, footwear can't be worn outside).
- For exchanges of sale items, you'll need to cover the cost of shipping the new item out to you (sorry dudes, but we aren't made of $$).
- Any product defects/issues will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Any product purchased between Nov 22 and Dec 24 has until Jan 15th to initiate a return/exchange. If you need to return/exchange a product simply email email@example.com and we'll get you a return shipping label. Once we have the product back, we'll give it a quick inspection and send out the replacement/issue a credit/refund as required. Since everything is being shipped via Expedited Parcel, it's all quick and relatively painless (we promise).
If you have ANY questions at all, don't hesitate to give us a shout. Either hit us on the website's chat app, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take care and wash your hands!
- The Culture Athletics Team